Using Outlook 2007 to Access Your GUC Account via IMAP
10. Click Next
11. Select 'Internet Email'
12. Click Next
13. In 'Account Type' choose IMAP
14. In the "Incoming mail server' field, type mail.guc.edu.eg
15. In the 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field, type mail.guc.edu.eg
16. In the 'User Name:' field type your GUC Username
17. In the 'Password' field type your GUC password
18. Click the More Settings tab.
19. Click the General tab.
20. In the 'Reply E-mail' field, type your Email address (email@example.com).
21. Click on the 'Outgoing server' tab and click "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authenication".
22. Click the Advanced tab.
23. In the "Incoming server (IMAP)" section, next to 'Use the following type of encrypted connection' select none Next to Incoming server (SMTP):, make sure it is set to: 143
24. Under the "Outgoing server (SMTP)" section, next to 'Use the following type of encrypted connection' select none. Next to Outgoing server (SMTP):, type in: 587
Note: If you want to Download all items in a folder:
Copyright © 2017 - German University in Cairo